Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cake Club!

I love baking, and eating cake, so when I found out about a local cake club I joined straight away!
We meet up once a month, everyone brings a cake (a different theme every month) and we all sit around, drink tea, eat a LOT of cake and have a good old natter!
And we all get to take lots of cake home too, I usually live off it for the next few days, and I have experienced a few cake 'hangovers' for sure!
The whole idea of cake club is genius!!!

So far I have made a Rolo cake which has now become a new family favourite 
(it contains a whole jar of dulce de leche!!)
& a red velvet heart cake, which I chose to accessorise with my heart print tights for the evening!
I always try and bake something I've never done before, so I'm forced to be adventurous and expand my repetoire!!

There are cake clubs all around the country, so if you like the sound of it check out
 Clandestine Cake Club for a group near you!














No comments:

Post a Comment