Wednesday 31 July 2013

Edinburgh fun!

Ricky & I had a lovely trip up to Edinburgh for my birthday and we had a glorious few days in the sunshine being tourists!
First thing on my list was doing the vintage bus tour, you know I love my old buses!
I also am  head over heels for Greyfriars Bobby, the most loyal and inspiring dog in the world!
If you don't know his story you can check it out here.
We also had a brilliant time on a ghost walk with Adam Lyle (Deceased) and the Mad Monk!
It was so much fun and hilarious, I really recommend it to anyone visiting Edinburgh, 
check them out here.
I was also very impressed with all the brilliant charity and vintage shops, some great stuff at cheap prices, and I snapped up the red cape coat for a tenner!
We also had the most amazing meal at Castle Terrace, their food is just beautiful, and the 3 course lunch menu is a bargain at £25 ( it felt more like a 7 course lunch after all the canapés, amuse bouches and little extras they chuck in, divine!).
Cannot wait to return to Edinburgh again soon x













No comments:

Post a Comment